[texbirds] Black-headed Grosbeak in n.w. Austin

  • From: Chuck Sexton <gcwarbler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds Posting Posting <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 08:30:53 -0500

I was checking my wildlife cam this morning for yesterday’s haul and was blown
away to see a pic of an immature male Black-headed Grosbeak at the bird bath at
3:25 p.m. yesterday (10/20). It’s a species I have yet to view live in person
in Travis County. Sigh… (I think I heard a suspicious call note yesterday at
midday while doing yard work. ?!?)

Chuck Sexton
AustinEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at