[texbirds] Re: Bird term for birds you HAVE to see

  • From: carolynohl@xxxxxxx
  • To: dkrinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 11:14:13 -0400 (EDT)

I call it a nemesis bird.

Carolyn Ohl-Johnson
Big Bend area

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Reimer <dkrinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, May 21, 2013 10:11 am
Subject: [texbirds] Bird term for birds you HAVE to see

I know what the meaning of life bird is, but is there another phrase for a life
bird you Just HAVE to see once?  Say I really really have to see a cerulean
warbler, it would be a life bird but is is something much more than that to me,
more like a bucket list bird.

Is there a term for that?

Thanks!

Dave
Dripping Springs

Sent from my tracking deviceEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS
at