[texbirds] Bastrop Swallow-tailed Kites no

  • From: Laurie Foss <lauriefoss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 11:10:19 -0500

Shelia Hargis and I are just leaving Bastrop where we held vigil for the
reported Swallow-tailed Kites at the 7th tee box at the Tahitian Village
golf course. Despite the eyes of many birders watching we did not encounter
them this morning. Good luck to those who will take up the watch next!
Laurie Foss
Austin

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile