[texbirds] Bald Eagle - Lake Austin

  • From: Ed Fair <ezflaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 16:00:24 -0600

A full adult Bald Eagle has been soaring slowly over Lake Austin this afternoon
just west of Emma Long Park. Although it has been fairly high at times, it has
been easy to catch the white head and and tail.  I was able to get it in the
scope a few times also. I assume this is the same bird I reported a couple of
weeks ago.

Ed Fair
Lake Austin EstatesEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at