[texbirds] Fork-tailed Flycatcher reported Cameron Co.

  • From: Mary Gustafson <live4birds@xxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 16:42:29 -0500 (EST)

I just got a report of a Fork-tailed Flycatcher from the Boca Chica area in
Cameron County.  Take Boca Chica east to the "smiley ball", a large ball
painted yellow with a smiley face.  This marks a dirt road heading south.  Take
the dirt road south and look for the bird.

Good luck!  The bird was photographed, but I've not seen the photos.  More info
on the finders, circumstances, and location to follow.

Mary Gustafson
Mission, Texas