[texbirds] Bachman's Sparrow?

  • From: Marie Stewart <littlebitrv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 23:25:56 -0500

Hi,
I am going to be in Conroe TX area for 3 weeks starting 19 June. A
friend will be joining me from the Rio Grand Valley to bird. We will be
looking for a Bachman's Sparrow which will be a Life bird for her. What
I am trying to find out is the best places to look for them and if you
have seen them there and when. We will be very thankful for any
information you can provide.

Thanks for your time,
Marie Stewart