[texbirds] Attwater CBC- December 19, 2012

  • From: Sumi Prasad <sumiprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 06:51:33 -0800 (PST)

Hello Texbirders,

We'd love to have you join us for the  Attwater CBC in Eagle Lake, TX (right
between Austin and Houston!) on Wednesday, December 19, 2012. This is  a
wonderful opportunity to bird the Attwater Prairie Chicken NWR. If you are
interested in participating, please contact me (Sumita Prasad) at
sumita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Good Birding,
Sumita Prasad
Houston,TX