[texbirds] Armand Bayou Bird Count: This Saturday 8/10/13

  • From: "Andrew Hamlett" <bachwblr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 23:18:17 -0500

Just a friendly reminder, its that time again...

Saturday 8/10/13, we will be counting birds at Armand Bayou Nature Center.
Migration is getting underway so it will be interesting to see what is out
there. We have a slight chance of rain Saturday, so dress accordingly, may
help with the hot temperatures. If you or a friend would like to join us,
please meet in the front parking lot of the nature center at 7 a.m. We will
count for about 3 hours and then join together to see what everyone saw.

I hope to see you all there!

Thanks,

Andrew Hamlett

Clear Lake, TX ( Crosby, TX)