[texbirds] Anna's X Rufous Hybrid

  • From: Lora Render <lorarend@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 18:46:08 -0600

Hi Everyone,
I was able to photo and get confirmation of this bird located at a private
residence in Bexar County.  This bird has been present on their property since
the Monday before Thanksgiving, until today they weren't quite sure what they
had but knew it was special, once I started observing the bird, it appear to be
a Rufous at times and most definitely a Anna's when the head would light up.

Lora Render
San Antonio, Tx.

I've attached a few photos from earlier this morning from My Flickr page:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/texaslorarend/15965508873/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/texaslorarend/16398259780/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/texaslorarend/16584074181/in/photostream/