[texbirds] Access and location update - TUFTED FLYCATCHER at PINS HQ April 22 (Tuesday) PM

  • From: "Mary Gustafson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "live4birds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 12:58:01 -0400 (EDT)

No word yet on relocating the bird, some have looked and not seen it in the
exact spot.

It was seen at the actual Headquarters, _not_ the visitor center. This is the
Padre Island National Seashore, not South Padre Island!

The Headquarters is mostly closed to the public.  You can park in front of the
building and stand at the parking lot in front of the building.  Please don't
walk around the back of the building.

The parking is very limited. If the bird is relocated watch for more
information to be posted on access.

I'm not very familiar with the area and wanted to get the word out sooner
rather than later.

Mary

Mary Gustafson
Mission, Texas