[texbirds] TUFTED FLYCATCHER at PINS HQ April 22 (Tuesday) PM

  • From: "Mary Gustafson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "live4birds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: staff@xxxxxxxxx, txrba@xxxxxxxxx, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 10:42:39 -0400 (EDT)

I've just received photos of a TUFTED FLYCATCHER from in front of the Padre
Island National Seashore Headquarters "The Oak Tree" area (Kleberg County).
The photos were taken April 22 at 4:33 PM.  I am posting the photos (with
permission) at marybirds.blogspot.com - just as soon as this email goes out!

Mary Gustafson
Mission, Texas