[texbirds] 8-Dec-14 images of possible Black Duck in South Houston

  • From: "paul sellin" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "pjsellin@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 18:45:40 +0000 (UTC)

I've temporarily posted 16 images of the possible Black Duck in South Houston.
Please see descriptions on the images. All images taken between 9:20 and 9:50
am this morning, 8-Dec-14.
Images include side-lit flank, bill, and in flight.  Bill images 4317 and 4318
show possible black in gape.  Images 4333 and 4336 show possible thin white on
trailing edges of wings.  Sorry, my 300mm Canon Rebel did the best it could.
All images cropped.
Thank you, David Sarkozi, for sharing your find, and to Sue Orwig and Dennis
Shepler for getting me on the bird this morning.Paul SellinSW Houston
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43703131@N05/sets/72157644362393141/
|   |
|  |
|  |