[texbirds] 5-15-12 Eastern Kingbird 3x @ Warbler Woods

  • From: Warbler Woods <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 19:39:54 -0500

Please start sending your posts to texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

5-15-12 Eastern Kingbird 3x @ Warbler Woods

After all the rain, Don and I went out to the fields.  We had good lists for
the areas we covered.  We had 3 Eastern Kingbirds and 2 Western Kingbirds in
the far brush pile in the 1st Field.  Bobwhite were calling in several places.
We ended up with 4 warbler species for the short time we had to bird, including
Eric's list.  Lynne and Susan also tried to bird in the rain

The most amazing thing was the Master Naturalists from Lindheimer's Chapter
arriving in the pouring rain to install 35 sign posts for the directional signs
they made for Warbler Woods.  Such a wonderful project--make sure you thank
them!  They spent hours in the pouring rain.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3 )
Cibolo/Schertz
Sent from my iPadEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at