[texbirds] 2 Oyster catchers still on Texas City Dike.

  • From: Monte <monte.phillips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 20:36:35 -0600

The two oyster catchers catchers others have mentioned are still around
the west end (the entry end) of the TX City dike.  Not very spooky.  Got
some excellent pics of them.   Just the usual birds pelicans etc.  Lots
of Northern Shovelers in the pond(s) of the Bay Street park (which runs
along the seawall to the north from the dike entrance.  you can access
it from Bay St or the seawall.

--
Monte Phillips
TX City

  When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands
explained.
Mark Twain