[texbirds] Tundra Swans in Wilbarger County

  • From: Brady Surber <supersurber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 20:24:18 -0600

Howdy all,

I visited a relatively large private lake late this afternoon trying to snag a
Bald Eagle for my county list. Missed the eagle that was seen this morning but
happened into an even better flotilla of swans. There were an incredible 9
(NINE!) Tundra Swans on the lake.

Hopefully they will hang around for awhile.

Tundra Swan became Wilbarger County bird 290 for me.

Good birding,
Brady Surber
Vernon, TX