[telnet] literacy survey

  • From: Allen Stutts <emerge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:01:03 -0400

Dear Colleagues:

As part of a research study on emergent literacy in young children with
visual impairments called Project Emerge, I would like to invite you to
complete an online survey of highly literate adults with visual
impairments/blindness. The purpose of this on-line survey is to learn
more about the factors that contributed to your literacy learning
success. Please forward this information to colleagues and friends who
are visually impaired or blind.

Specifically, we are trying to learn about early learning environments
that are most likely to support literacy learning for young children
with visual impairments/blindness. We hope that this knowledge can be
used by families and teachers of young children with visual
impairments/blindness to promote early literacy.

The online survey will take about 35-40 minutes to complete. Please go
to http://www.fpg.unc.edu/~emerge/litsurvey/literacysurvey.cfm
to access the survey. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Deborah Hatton
Allen Stutts

---
To unsubscribe from the telnet list, send a blank message to
telnet-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unsubscribe" in the subject.  Make sure this
is sent from your actual subscribed email address.  To contact the list owner,
write to telnet-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  This list's home page is at
<http://members.cox.net/~baechler/>.