[techtalk] Re: The saga continues

  • From: "Andrew Davidson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 17:29:49 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Seifert" <sir_tim_seifert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 4:53 PM
Subject: [techtalk] Re: The saga continues

Just wondering whether you've put a "reply-to" address in your posts.
You shouldn't, unless your "from" address is different, and you want
replies to go elsewhere.

A few people erroneously put their address in the reply-to field in
their mail client, and cause a few problems with mailing lists, for one
thing.

It's probably Windows Mail being a bit queer. I'm currently installing Thunderbird to see if it helps (I never got a chance to not use Mail before, so this is an excuse to get stuff out of Mail and into something hopefully better. :)

Andrew