[techtalk] Re: The saga continues

  • From: "Andrew Davidson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 15:22:28 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Ferguson" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 3:13 PM
Subject: [techtalk] Re: The saga continues

Yes I realise it`s not an ideal situation. Had it failed at the outset then I could accept it but the fact that I`ve had this working before shows that it can be done - and that makes it all the more frustrating that I can`t get
it going again ;)

Windows and ATI drivers are involved.  You're surprised it doesn't work? :)

I would buy a cheapie ATI card to bung in and run the 3rd monitor off but
I couldn`t find a way to create a custom resolution for that monitor which
I need to resize Eve so I don`t get any overlap. I know I could use one of
smaller window preset sizes but if you have a 22" monitor, you want to
use it all damnit :p

So you're using a 2nd card to run EVE on a 3rd monitor? Tell me what you're trying to achieve. :)

Oh btw - any idea why I`m getting your posts twice ?

No idea, I'm getting them twice too. I've looked at the config in Freelists but can't quite see anything out of the ordinary, so I guess you're stuck with both of me. :)

Andrew