Glass Houses..

  • From: "M.K. Chatterji" <chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 21:21:33 -0500

As legal counsel to the class action suit filed by Mac lovers
everywhere against the _original_ ad hominem attack, to wit:

".. so people forward it along happily as proof of their Macinrighteousness.."

we find it useful to remind the perpretrators to never forget where
they came from.  (Jerry probably forwarded it in a spirit of levity
anyway!)

Macindignantly,

-Chat

Confucious say: Every man likes the smell of his own fart. (Be it
Mac, Windows or *nix odors.)