[TechAssist] Re: unsubscribe

  • From: Hunthse@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:55:06 EST

I don't know your name, you never post it but I have rarely read anyone who
replies to posts in such an unprofessional manner. What's worse is that you
are the voice for this list. I don't know how you can think that your insults
are productive or helpful. You are dealing with a list that is composed of
many people and there may be a few that are not up to your intellect but in
any business that deals with people you have to put up with some of these
things. You are obviously a professional please represent yourself as one.
                                                      Dean Hunt
                                                  Hunt Electronics
                                                  Palm Springs Ca.
<< Subj:     [TechAssist] Re: unsubscribe
 Date:  12/10/2001 10:44:21 AM Pacific Standard Time
 From:  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sender:    techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 To:    techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 I apologize for those that cannot read and post pathetic BS
 like this.  Our list hosts are having a problem with the
 words that trigger rejected posts.  So, unfortunately, I am
 sorry to say for the members that DO know how to read, we are
 going to have to put up with imbecilic posts such as 'test'
 and 'unsub' emails until they fix this.  Just ignore these
 posts.  Send them personal email if you feel compelled, but
 please do not reply to them ON LIST.

 TechAssist Administration
 http://tech-assist.org
 techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx