[TechAssist] Re: unsubscribe

  • From: <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 12:40:58 -0600

I apologize for those that cannot read and post pathetic BS
like this.  Our list hosts are having a problem with the
words that trigger rejected posts.  So, unfortunately, I am
sorry to say for the members that DO know how to read, we are
going to have to put up with imbecilic posts such as 'test'
and 'unsub' emails until they fix this.  Just ignore these
posts.  Send them personal email if you feel compelled, but
please do not reply to them ON LIST.

TechAssist Administration
http://tech-assist.org
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx