[TechAssist] Re: turntables (Christmas Time)

  • From: "Robert Herring" <supertek66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 17:53:24 -0600

Bill,
try these people they have helped us with hard to find wheel and needles.
Robert

I'm not sure if this has been posted here, but West-Tech services,
sellersand rebuilders of phono cartridges and parts, is back in business
with a new
owner and address:

West-Tech Services
160 Case Rd
PO Box 130
Prospect, TN 38477
888-828-8455
931-424-5200 fax
Owners Charles Carey and son Michael Carey