[TechAssist] Re: turntables (Christmas Time)

  • From: "OrpheusComputing.com Repair" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:37:48 -0600

Bill, try searching our archives for turntable.  I posted a
bunch of links some months back.  Here are few I could find
now.  I don't have time to do another search now but if you
search an engine, you can find them.
http://www.1200s.com/
http://www.garage-a-records.com/
http://www.turntableexperts.com/Index/index.html