[TechAssist] toshiba cf35550 pin cushion prob

  • From: "repair1" <repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:33:16 -0600

Toshiba cf35f50,has severe pincushion problem. pix is bowed in about 6
inches, I pulled chassis as it was up stairs,I found q462 shorted on dpc
board, before I fire this up on another toshiba tube, Is there  there
anything else, I should check besides caps and semis on dpc board, anyhelp
would be greatly appreciated.

Charles Betzler
Best Electronics
repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, click:
mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe%20chat