[TechAssist] threaded messages with many duplicate sig files,etc

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 16:57:26 -0400

Just a question:
A posted message, at bottom will have a sig file, and the "lost
password..etc." paragraph,  "Techassist..." info...etc.
Some of the ongoing threaded messages have these entries repeated a
dozen times,every time one is replied, another set is put there.
I know the admin. has warned against "butchering the messages" but can I
"clean" up the half-dozen replicas at bottom? I think One sig file with
orig msg, and the reply is enough, as well as the Techassist paragraph.
What say you?
Phil Bader

--

Philip Bader