[TechAssist] Re: threaded messages with many duplicate sig files,etc

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:28:22 -0400

Phil,
I think it is recommended. When a thread drags on, I will go through, remove
all the footers and part of
the signature, so that just the name shows. Some of the replies that have no
relevance can also be
deleted...the object is to have enough information in the thread so others can
follow along.
Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair