[TechAssist] Re: tech members area downloads for phillips

  • From: "pete" <tvtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:16:06 -0500

tib
Im talking about the tech assist members area downloads fot phillips   not
the force 32 prgram  downloads from phillips for example thres a couple of
phillips manuals in the tech members area they are zip files. I unzip these
files but they have  an sms file extension. so when I open it it tell me
file not supported  can anybody tell me what program do u use to open these
files?Ive tried acrobat reader and force 32 .any help will be greatly
appreciated

thanks
Pete

Perdomo Tv Inc Since 1972