[TechAssist] Re: tech members area downloads for phillips

  • From: tibstv@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:29:56 +0000

hi pete
just download the Force 32 program  this will put icons  on your desktop
Then open the one labled Force 32 ( the one with face )
Go to file dropdown and select Load Manual
It will give you two options
1 load from CD
2 load from internet
select load from internet
It will tell you that your program is up to date  - ignore and go to next
it will give you another bogus message ignore this one as well and go to next
step
this will download a list of available manuals
check off the manuals you need and select download
tib
--
Tiberio Moreira
412 Lancaster st