[TechAssist] Re: symphonic tv B-19WM dead

  • From: "adam miller" <adamt123@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:24:07 -0500

hello again,

well, i tried the caps but no go, i noticed that the zener i replaced has
opened one more time, voltage on power switch is low now, like around 3
volts, any ideas where to get some literature on this? i looked on sams
website and they didnt have any listing for this model, is there a funai
that is equivilant?
troy