[TechAssist] symphonic model # SSC099 TV/VCR need cap value

  • From: Tranbarger Electronics <dtran@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 18:01:07 -0700

Could somebody who has a print of this model tell me what is the value and
type of C1637.   The unit I have has a 6.8 ohm resistor in its place.  Its
right next to another resistor of same value. Board under them is burnt,
but measures ok. I can only assume a machine hiccupped in production.

Doyle Tranbarger
Tranbarger Electronics
211 N. Davis
Hamilton, MO 64644