[TechAssist] Re: security problems today

  • From: "royalprince" <royalprince@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 13:24:08 +0400

Hello
again

In fact norton do not always catch this virus
as it has a program in it which stops the anti-virus program as soon
as it comes to the Kleze files.Your anti-virus software will say "No
virus found" even though you have just gotten one.That why symantec
released the removal utility.freezing problem is due to the virus working
in background and trying to infect windows files etc.

Hope this help.