[TechAssist] Re: security problems today

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 21:34:32 -0500

What the heck are you guys doing to get all these infections?
Make sure you have Windows update security fixes installed.
With all the infected emails I have received, I still have not gotten infected
with any of these.
Either you folks are not visiting MS update site enough, or you put too much
trust
in Norton.
Also, go to www.mailwasher.net and download their program.
In addition to being able to send bounced messages to those SPAM sites, it also
alerts you to suriv infected emails that you can delete before they are even
downloaded.
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com