[TechAssist] ptv and questions

  • From: "thombrawley brawley" <thombrawley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "t t" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 09:52:53 -0600

hey everybody, I'm new to the group and got a few questions. I'm thinking of
getting into big screen repair. first, is it a money maker. do you repair
them on site? do you have to stock boards. do you repair boards? what type
of test equipment is essential?
I've gotten into pc repair in the last year. I really like it. I wonder if
you  guys are repairing them. I'm wondering if the pc repair business is
gonna grow. mine's been steady and growing here in Colorado. the laptops
seem to be a growing repair market. it sure beats hauling those darn 27" TVs.
by the way, how's everybody's backs. any ideas how to lessen the impact of
hauling over the years? My chiropractor is my new best friend. I generally
don't have much time to write letters, but this time of year is always slow
for me. it seems to pickup after taxes. also. where would one get training
on dvds and plasma in the Denver area? any responses to any of these
questions will be greatly appreciated.   best regards, Thom Brawley ,Boulder
Electronic Repair, Boulder, Co.

SUBJECT field to the address above.