[TechAssist] Re: printing schematics?

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:59:42 -0400

Printing a large page on to separate sheets is not a problem, even for the
free reader.

On the top tool bar is a Icon that looks like a square dotted line
with a small white square and a ball that turns red when the mouse pointer
is on top of it. It is called the "Graphics Select Tool".

Click on that and the mouse pointer will turn into a cross hair.
Put the cross hair on the top left corner of the page and left click
and hold while dragging the dotted line to select the area you want to
print. After selecting the area you wish to print release the left mouse
button then click on the printer Icon.

If you want to print that page to four pages select the area so it is one
fourth of the original page. Continue selecting the area so all four
sections are printed.

You will see the box checked is "Selected Graphic". Also you should have the
two boxes checked "Shrink oversize pages" and "Expand small pages".

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms