[TechAssist] Re: printing schematics?

  • From: walter wood <wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:55:31 -0700 (PDT)

I have that problem also.
Two things that have helped.
My printer will allow me to "print on 4".
That way I can at least spread the schematic out
over 4 pages to make it bigger.
I have to trim and tape to make it one big page
though.
The store owner has a printer that will print on
paper larger than 11x14, called Super A3.
Can't buy it around here but the place that prints
all our invoices etc can cut it to size.
That's not quite as large as "print on 4" but I
don't have to cut and splice.
HTH
Walter
--- larry <schntv@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> does anyone have trouble reading the small print?
> lol
> I print adobe 5  , pdfs, but they are so small I
> cant use
> them.
> several sites have downloads such as Samsung, but
> I cant
> enlarge the printer only the on screen pix.
> what am I missing.
> ???
> Larry
>
> --
> Schneider TV & Electronic Inc.
> 5415 N. Wooster ave.
> Dover, Ohio 44622
> www.geocities.com/schntv2000/
> 330-343-0768         FCC. first class & Extra
> class K8WLY

> CHECK OUT THE NEW CHATROOM! Just login and click
> on chat!
> The Tech Address Book:
> Add a Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your
> Email Address:
> http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Lost your
> Login Info?".

=====