[TechAssist] Re: pop up commercials

  • From: "Chaz" <chaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 04:08:13 -0600

In addition to Clint's reply, I would suggest a handy little ttol written
by a friend of mine that writes software for FREE to everyone.  His
utilites and very small programs take up no memory and do as he designed
them to do.  Try http://www.analogx.com and look for the Web Utilites.
You will find a PopUp stopping utility there for FREE to download.

Chaz - chaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
chaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
---

From:                   "OrpheusComputing.com Repair"