[TechAssist] Re: off subject.Question on using a laptop as a video recorder in a car

  • From: "Damon" <DamonEB@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 06:55:01 -0500

Sounds like it'd be easier to disable the brake lights and just use one
forward-dash camera and one rear camera......but you're going to have that
certification problem I'll bet.....but his Cop-Cam is certified.....

Put a switch in to disable the brake lights---gets too close, blink your
brake lights, then disable them and stand on 'em! If he doesn't shove 'em up
your Axx, turn the switch back on so the lights still work!!
Of course they probably have Super Cop Brakes...

Damon B
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN