[TechAssist] Re: of subject

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:23:52 -0600

the check engine light came on in my wifes car over the weekend, my son the
mechanic has a OBD reader he said it was the power steering sensor.
after adding about 3 ounces of fluid and driving a couple more trips the
light went out.
he say's sometimes after the light comes on the car my have to be driven in
2-4 cycles for the ECM to recalculate the changes and go back out.
normally if the engine is still running and driving OK it's not serious.
If the light is flashing then it's serious and shouldn'd be driven.
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc
http://supertek.igniteinc.biz