[TechAssist] Re: need to change email address

  • From: "Richard Golden d.b.a. Golden Video Repair Center" <reldong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "atechass" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 00:03:52 -0800

It means Yahoo will not forward mail free after april 24th.
You can not receive to Outlook Express with out paying Yahoo to forward it.
 I imported Outlook express to Microsoft Out look and
 use in NetZero works perfect. It imported all my folders.   Everthing looks
and has, the same info and works the same. Who needs yahoo, too much spam
anyway.
 Richard