[TechAssist] Re: need to change email address

  • From: Jorge Camboni <geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 23:51:56 -0600

Well.... you won't be able to use POP 3 at all, unless you pay for it. That
means, good by Eudora (my case), good by Outlook (yours)
goodby mailing lists for everybody (you can't handle that by webmail!!)
Let's look for a good POP3 mail server, in the meantime I'll go on using my
faithful internet provider's mail server=20
Perhaps Matt should do the same..
       Jorge GY Electronics, Dallas=20