[TechAssist] need nla part--Plilips 25 B8 micro.

  • From: "Richard La Placa" <continentaltv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:16:30 -0700

Hi
 Does anybody have an old good microprocessor ic for a philips 25B8 chassis?
The philips # is 4835 209 88525 . It is IC345 and the number stamped on the IC
is #  313501001321.
I have this set in the shop that the video cuts off after 1 minute. I called
Philips and they said to try the sig processor ic because it was a toss up
between that and the (nla) micro. After $31.11 for the sig processor IC the
same thing, so I'm out the $31. or if  I could find an old chassis somewhere I
could get out of the hole on this one.
TIA
Richard La Placa
Continental TV