[TechAssist] Re: need a good smoke eliminator

  • From: "C&W Electronics" <c_w_electronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 15:20:07 -0500

Harry, check with one of the 'house restorers' that do repairs on houses that
have fire and smoke damage. They have chemical treatments that will knock that
smell right out.
If you can't find one, check with an insurance company. They will have the
names of people that restore fire damaged houses. There are several national
chains that do this type work in the States. One being Blackman-Mooring, not
sure of the spelling, but close enough for govt work.

Good luck,
Paul W
C&W Electronics
Azle Texas