[TechAssist] Re: need a good smoke eliminator

  • From: "Stefaan Van Slycken" <vanslycken@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:26:31 +0200

Hi,
It's called "Fébrèze" over here, but it's main purpose is removing smoke (or
other) smells from textures (like curtains, clothes, car seats etc).  It
works for that, but i don't think it'll have any effect on a tv cabinet.
First off I'd remove all the dust in and on the tv, and leave it in a
well-ventilated area for about a week.

kind regards,
Stefaan Van Slycken.
Van Slycken elektro - Waasmunster, BE.