[TechAssist] mitsubishi vs6004 3 faint lines no sound

  • From: "repair1" <repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 15:28:16 -0500

I have to go out on this vs 6004 tonight, belive it or not is in moblie
home, customer said pix was shaking. vertically? now it just has three faint
lines across screen that he says does not reach the sides, no sound, he says
that when he shuts off, there are three smeared dots in middle of screen for
a few seconds(his description) I really do not like to ask before I ecen
open up, but it is a long way oput there, and logistically a nightmare to
pull in, any help  would be greatly appreciated.

charles betzler
Best Electronics
repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx