[TechAssist] Re: magnavox

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:40:31 -0500

My suggestion, take it to a reputable Service facility.
Being able to follow instructions just isn't enough when getting past the
scope of the Instruction Book.
Although this might sound like "flippant" advice, you will be wise to keep
the back fully in tact.
A1/4 inch nut driver is not part of the "accessory package" ;-)

Female Minded Technician.