[TechAssist] Re: magnavox

  • From: <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 00:03:21 -0600

Guys, there was several replies to that post all stating
mostly the same thing (Take it to a tech).  Don't even bother
wasting your time to reply to emails like that (consumer
questions).  It is stated everywhere that this list is ONLY
for electronics repair techs.  Also, there is a link for
consumer questions on the home page.  Yet somehow, some just
don't read.

TechAssist Administration
http://tech-assist.org
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx