[TechAssist] Re: hitachi projo 53uwx10ba question

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 11:56:06 -0400

57swx20b fixHi fellows tech. , monitoring  QH01 (H.V.out )the wave has
lot of disturbance ,tv works for 2 minutes and s/d. ,the F.B. p/#
bw02822 $ 37.94 was suspected ,replaced ,and the tv works perfect. note
: the old and new FB. ring exactly the same (using sencore) .tv is year
2002..thanks   Abe

Go to http://www.hitachiserviceusa.com/ and sign up for a user ID and
password. Excellent tips, manuals, troubleshooting guides, ETC and it is
open to all Technicians, not just ASC's

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx