[TechAssist] Re: hitachi projo 53uwx10ba question

  • From: BOSS1996@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 11:12:16 EDT

You'll need to use a scope to check the HO waveform and see if it is
distorted. If so then you can try to remove the anode wire from the HV block
and  try
to isolate what is loading it down.

Robert  Cardoza
Picture Perfect Elec.
9940 NW 6th Ct
Pembroke Pines, Fla,  33024
954-435-5868

In a message dated 7/1/2005 11:09:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Royal19960@xxxxxxx writes:

Hi  all
I have a Hitachi 53uwx10ba in the shop.H.V. out , QH01 was shorted.  replaced
it with an origional and replaced the open fuse FP05.
Now  still shuts down but does not open the fuse. If I leave the fuse out it
will not shut down.
Here is what I've found.
Anode of DP18 goes to  +2 volts. Cathode of DP18 (30 volt zen) goes to around
25
I'm  wondering if you have had bad flybacks on this model. It appears to be
shutting down from excessive current drain.
Any  help?
Thanks
Roy

Roy E. Adams C.E.T.