[TechAssist] Re: has anyone dealt with AVW chemicals Inc. Ft. Lauderdale,Fl. ?

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 15:34:04 -0400

sorry Phil,

I have been dealing with them for about 5 years without any problems. Then
again, all the shipments came quickly and without damage, so I had no need
to deal with "customer service".
Unfortunatly, some perfectly good companies (like philips) employ a
"customer DISservice" department that tends to make things worse.

Jim Mcvey
Mcvey Alltronix