[TechAssist] gaskets for projection tubes

  • From: "Wilfred Blakey" <wblakey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tech assist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:57:36 -0500

I have heard that there are replacement gaskets available for projection tv
tubes. Does anyone know where a person can obtain these? Are there differences
between manufacturers? I was told that Panasonic has gaskets for their tubes
but when I ask the techs at Panasonic they say not. Even the head tech at
Samsung is asking me if I know where he can get the gaskets also.
Blakey TV
Kirkland Lake,Ont.,Canada